The term ‘ConnectIn’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is ConnectIn, 12 The Schoolhouse, 2nd Avenue, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1DZ. Our company registration number is reg no. 06959079. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Terms and Conditions of Sale Re Connect In Housing/Events/Communications and Consultancy Limited
Payment terms on all invoices is 14 days from the date of issue unless the event is to held within this period then payment terms will be payable at least 7 days prior to the event taking place.
All queries should be notified to Connect In Housing, Events, Communications or Consultancy with 14 days of receipt of the invoice.
Cancelation charges relating to Event Bookings or any aspect of our Event Management Services are as follows:
- Event or any Connect In Management Services Bookings
- Please see link to Connect In Management Terms & Conditions here
- Sponsorship/Exhibition Bookings/Table or Ticket Bookings
- Between 90 & 10 days before dinner/event date – 50%*
- Between 89 days and date of the dinner/event – 100%*
- of total quote/booking/invoice amount including VAT at the prevailing rate at the time of invoice*